Get New Clothes, Donate Your Old Clothes
We believe in simplifying and streamlining through a “1 In, 1 Out” policy: every time you buy something new, you donate something old. It’s the reason we started our 1 In, 1 Out clothing donation initiative, through which you can send us unneeded clothes and we’ll donate them to Goodwill on your behalf. Think of it as reducing, re-using, and repurposing the things you love.
Here's how it works:
1) Get your new Ministry of Supply gear in the mail.
2) Remove an under-used piece of clothing from your wardrobe to make room for the new.
3) Put your old garment(s) into the MOS box you received. (NOTE: Do not return purple plastic bag.)
4) Email Q and we'll send you a return shipping label.
5) Place shipping label on the box, then send it back to us.
6) We’ll donate the item to Goodwill once we receive it.